|24 St Mary Street|
|SNAP Photo Date:|
This building was one of the properties of the richly endowed College of St Mary and was founded by Thomas Draper and the Guild of St Mary, in 1432. The Guild and College were dissolved by the Crown and sold into private hands by 1547. The College House was restored to the Parish Church and used as a Rectory from 1709.
|Back to the Heritage Trail Map|